Privacy is of great importance to Suara Store and we want to maintain an open and transparent attitude when handling your personal data.
Therefore, we have a policy that establishes how your personal data is treated and protected.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The Spanish company Suara Music (hereinafter Suara Store), is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provide us and is responsible for the aforementioned personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection.
Calle Escala, 4 11º Escalera C Block E
08850 Gavá (Barcelona) SPAIN
Where do we store your data?
The data we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), although it may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the EEA. Any transfer of your personal data will be made in accordance with applicable laws. For transfers outside the EEA, Suara Store will use Contractual Clauses Type of data protection adopted by the European Commission and the EU - US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of those transfers made to countries that do not have a decision on the adequacy of the European Comission.
To whom do we communicate your data?
Suara Store will process the personal data and will do so on behalf of the Spanish company: Suara Music
We never pass, sell or exchange your personal data with third parties outside the Suara Store. The data that is sent to third parties will be used only to offer you our services. We will detail the categories of third parties that access your data for each specific processing activity.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
In each specific treatment of personal data collected about you, we will inform you if the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract, and if you are obliged to provide personal data, as well as possible consequences of not providing such data.
What are your rights?
Right of access:
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them at Suara Store. You can contact Suara Store who will send you the personal data that we process about you by email.
Whenever Suara Store processes your personal data through automated means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to your name or to a third party. . Only the personal data that you have provided us will be included in it.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, including the right to complete information that appears incomplete.
If you have a Suara Store account, you can edit your personal data in that account and on the subscription pages.
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of any personal data of yours processed by Suara Store at any time, except in the following situations:
* You have an unfinished business with Customer Service
* you have a pending order that has not yet been shipped or whose shipment has not been completed,
* You have an outstanding debt with Suara Store, regardless of the payment method
* it is suspected or confirmed that you have used our services incorrectly in the last four years
* your debt has been referred to a third party in the last three years, or in the last year in the case of deceased clients
* your credit application has been denied in the last three months
* You have made a purchase so we will keep your personal data in relation to the transaction due to accounting regulations.
Right to object to data processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of Suara Store. Suara Store will not continue to process personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling for such direct marketing.
You can opt out of direct marketing at any time in the following ways:
* following the instructions provided in each marketing email * editing the settings of your Suara Store account Right to file a claim with a control authority: If you consider that Suara Store treats your data in an incorrect way, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. Right to limitation of treatment: You have the right to request that Suara Store limit the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances: * if you object to the processing of your data based on the legitimate interest of Suara Store, Suara Store must limit any processing of said data pending verification of legitimate interest.
* If you claim that your personal data is incorrect, Suara Store must limit any treatment of said data until its accuracy is verified.
* If the treatment is illegal, you can object to the deletion of personal data and, instead, request the limitation of its use.
* if Suara Store no longer needs the personal data, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Exercise of rights:
We take data protection very seriously and therefore have dedicated customer service staff who deal with your requests in relation to the aforementioned rights. You can always contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a data protection officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com and write DPO as the subject.
Right to file a claim with a supervisory authority:
If you consider that Suara Store treats your data in an incorrect way, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material change in the Privacy Notice, for example, the purpose of the processing of your personal data, the identity of the Responsible or your rights.